- A) Investigate, get a sample of the offending page and potentially spend hours trying to work back through it by hand.
- B) Investigate, browse the page with your browser to see what happens, and potentially get pwned.
- C) Ignore it, and hope the local AV got it.
Here's the recipe:
1. Cygwin (optional, but you know I love it, and it makes certain things easier)
2. Current Sun JRE for Win32
Create an unprivileged local user who's not even a member of 'Everybody'. You're never going to log in as this user anyway. Now unpack the JRE and Rhino to a directory where that user can view them. If you have Cygwin, build a home directory for your user, and then create a bash shell shortcut with that directory in the "Start In" line. Now use RunAs to launch your shell as the unprivileged user, and start Rhino: